Comfortable and fast weed removal: WR 100 weed remover with chassis, 100 cm wide nozzle bar and integrated nozzle adapter for use with hot water high-pressure cleaners.
Ideal for weed removal on larger areas such as paths or car parks, our WR 100 weed remover demonstrates its strengths particularly in combination with one of our hot water high-pressure cleaners. The optimal water temperature of up to 98 °C guarantees effective and very convenient removal of undesired surrounding weeds. With the 100 cm wide weed remover with uniform water distribution, you work quickly, thus saving time, while the integrated nozzle adapter always guarantees a perfectly matched water volume irrespective of the hot water high-pressure cleaner used. The relevant chassis noticeably lightens your load, thus ensuring maximum work comfort.
Features and benefits
Effective weed removal with the optimal combination of weed remover and hot water high-pressure cleaner
- Integrated nozzle adapter for the correct water volume for each Kärcher hot water high-pressure cleaner.
- The latest Kärcher burner technology ensures the optimal water temperature for weed removal (up to 98°C).
For time-saving weed removal on larger areas
- 100 centimetre wide nozzle bar with even water distribution and high area performance.
- Integrated chassis for maximum working comfort.
|Working width (cm)||100|
|Max. temperature (°C)||100|
|Area performance (m²/h)||350 - 500|
- Effective, chemical-free and comfortable weed removal in the municipal environment