High pressure washer K 2
The Kärcher "K2" high-pressure cleaner with smooth-running wheels is ideal for occasional use and removal of normal dirt, e.g. bicycles, garden tools or garden furniture.
The "K2" high-pressure cleaner is intended for occasional use and removal of normal dirt around the home, e.g. bicycles, garden tools or garden furniture. Features include two smooth-running wheels, trigger gun, 4 m high-pressure hose, dirt blaster with rotating pencil jet for removing stubborn dirt and a water filter which protects the pump against the ingress of dirt particles. Additional features include a Vario Power spray lance (VPS), where the water pressure can be adjusted to the surface being cleaned by simply twisting the lance. Ideal for surface-friendly cleaning.
Features and benefits
Hooked on tidiness
- Generous cable hook for the tidy storage of the cable directly on the device.
- All Kärcher pressure washer equipment includes an integrated suction mechanism for the detergent.
Three-piston axial pump
- Completely maintenance-free.
Safety valve and motor-stop function
- Safe protection from pressure overload.
- Motor shutoff when trigger gun is closed.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||20 - max. 110 / 2 - max. 11|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 360|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 40|
|Connection load (kW)||1.4|
|Area performance (m²/h)||20|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||242 x 280 x 783|
- High-pressure gun, Standard Quick Connect
- Vario Power Jet
- Dirt blaster
- High-pressure hose, 4 m
- Quick Connect on the side of the device
- Detergent application via, Suction
- Integrated water filter
- A3/4" garden hose connector adapter