Submersible dirty water pump SP 7 Dirt Inox
With level sensor and integrated prefilter: the SP 7 Dirt Inox submersible dirty water pump copes with up to 15,500 l/h of dirty water in demanding drainage tasks.
An individually adjustable level sensor starts the SP 7 Dirt Inox dirty water pump immediately upon contact with water. If the water level falls back below the level sensor, the pump stops automatically after 15 seconds. The extremely high-performance submersible pump is perfect for draining areas such as large garden ponds, flooded cellars or flooded building excavations (max. 100 m³), since it can reliably pump out heavily polluted water (up to 30 mm large dirt particles) at up to 15,500 l/h. For even more heavily polluted water, the integrated, pull-down stainless steel prefilter protects against blockages. The submersible pump can be switched to continuous operation using the automatic/manual switch. It reliably pumps out up to a residual water height of 35 millimetres, both in continuous operation and in automatic mode, with the corresponding adjustment of the level sensor. With theQuick Connect connection threads, 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" hoses can be quickly and easily connected. Thanks to the stainless steel casing and robust slide ring sealing, the pump has an especially long lifetime. An extended 5 year warranty is also available.
Features and benefits
Ceramic face seal.For an extra long lifetime.
Level SensorFor continuously variable definition of the switch-on and switch-off points of the pumps.
Quick ConnectConnection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" hoses.
|Designed for dirty water||
|Comfortable carrying handle||
|Robust and integrated stainless steel prefilter||
|Max. motor rating (W)||750|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||15500|
|Delivery height / Max. pressure (m/bar)||8 / 0.8|
|Max. immersion depth (m)||7|
|Max. grain size (mm)||30|
|Residual water height (mm)||35|
|Delivery temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Connection thread||G1 1/2|
|Power cable (/m)||H07RN8-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6.7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||238 x 287 x 354|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Hose connection piece, 1'', 1 1/4'', 1 1/2''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Switch on the pump
- Level sensor: Continuous switching level definition
- Integrated stainless steel pre-filter
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- For pumping water out of garden ponds
- For use in flooded areas
- For draining building excavations up to max. 100 m³