Vacuum cleaner VC 6 Premium
Premium design and comfort! VC 6 Premium – the energy-efficient vacuum cleaner with remote control, standby function, EasySlider obstacle avoidance, QuickClick system, automatic cord storage and HEPA 12 filter.
The VC 6 Premium vacuum cleaner with energy-efficient motor and optimised floor nozzle boasts low power consumption and high cleaning performance. The vacuum cleaner handle features a soft grip insert and a built-in remote control with easy-to-read LED display to set the suction power. The handle also includes a standby function for short breaks. The EasySlider obstacle avoidance system uses a soft, 360° swivel to ensure that the VC 6 Premium automatically glides around obstacles. This protects the vacuum cleaner and the furniture itself. Easily switch between floor nozzle and accessories thanks to the QuickClick system. One click either on the handle or telescope vacuum tube is all it takes to adjust the length to suit the operator. Other features include easy performance regulation, automatic cord storage at the push of a button, and the integrated HEPA 12 high-performance filter (EN1822:1998), which reliably filters out allergy-triggering particles.
Features and benefits
EasySlider obstacle guideThe 360° swivel ensures the vacuum cleaner automatically avoids obstacles on contact. Furniture and vacuum cleaner stay scratch-free.
Unique QuickClick systemRapid switching between the floor nozzle and accessories (crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, soft dusting brush).
Remote control on handleConvenient adjustment of suction power directly on the handle. Integrated standby function for short breaks.
Energy-efficient motor and floor nozzle with optimised airflow
- High cleaning performance with low power consumption
Automatic cable rewind
- The cable automatically winds itself in at the push of a button.
Easy performance regulation
- The power can be adjusted quickly and easily to suit the particular application.
Telescopic suction tube
- Maximum user-friendliness thanks to individually adjustable pipe length
HEPA 12 filter (EN 1822:1998)
- Special high-performance filter which reliably filters out 99.9 % of allergy-triggering particles over 0.3 µm.
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||600|
|Operating radius (m)||10|
|Filter bag capacity (l)||4|
|Sound power level (dB(A))||74|
|Suction hose (m/)||2.3 / with curved handle|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||10.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||383 x 370 x 373|
- Suction hose, 2.3 m
- Soft grip handle
- Telescopic suction tube
- Switchable dry floor nozzle
- Integrated QuickClick system: telescopic crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, soft dusting brush
- Electrical suction power control, on handle (+ / – button) with additional standby function
- Filter bag, fleece
- HEPA 12 filter (EN 1822:1998)
- Practical parking position
- Automatic cable rewind
- EasySlider obstacle guide
- Telescopic crevice nozzle
- Soft dusting brush
- Upholstery nozzle
- Filter change indicator
- Hard surfaces
- Textile surfaces