Single-disc machine BDS 33/180 C Adv
Single disc machine for light cleaning and maintenance in small and medium-sized areas. Especially easy to handle.
The single-disc machine BDS 33/180 C Adv is perfectly balanced with two sturdy aluminium bars. Both hard floors and textile floor coverings can be cleaned comfortably with the machine. Thanks to the low weight and the working width of 330 cm, the machine is perfect for carpets and smaller areas. The wide handle also permits simple and comfortable handling for inexperienced users. The separate tank can be easily removed for filling.
Features and benefits
Storage hooks for accessories
- Brush, second brush or other accessories can be stored on the hook.
- Safe storage, even during transport.
Wide, ergonomic handle
- Good application of force is possible.
- Low-fatigue operation.
Handle can be completely folded down
- Machine requires significantly less storage space.
- Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car.
Cable stub and 15 m extension cable
- Extension cable is available everywhere and can easily be replaced.
- No repair necessary on the machine (low service costs).
- 15 m cable included in delivery.
- Ideal for smaller areas.
- Very easy to use.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- Systematic cleaning: ideal accessories for every application.
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Very low deck
- For cleaning under furniture and radiators.
Tank on the motor casing (option)
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility, rapid removal with handle. Can be filled at a water basin.
- With filling level indicator for continuous water level control.
Two oval aluminium bars
- Extremely robust and sturdy design.
- Excellent balance and quiet operation.
|Working width (mm)||330|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||330|
|Rated input power (W)||700|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||47 / 31|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||63|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||31|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||500 x 356 x 1180|
- Tank, optional, 8 l
- Mains operation