Single-disc machine BDS 51/180 C
Very robust and powerful single disc machine with maintenance-free planet carrier and large working width for an especially high area coverage.
The BDS 51/180 C is a robust single disc machine for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile floor coverings. With an ample working width of 508 mm, the machine is also suitable for larger areas. The maintenance-free planet carrier and powerful 1400 W motor are perfectly adapted to the large working width. Outstanding value for money.
Features and benefits
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient working.
Robust planet carrier
- Made from hard-wearing metal gear wheels. Reduced wear and tear and maintenance costs compared with belt gear.
- Higher torque than a conventional belt gear.
Large diameter (508 mm)
- Efficient cleaning, even on large surfaces.
- Powerful motor that is adapted to the large diameter
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Very low deck
- For cleaning under furniture and radiators.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- Systematic cleaning: ideal accessories for every application.
|Working width (mm)||508|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||508|
|Rated input power (W)||1000|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||25|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Current type (V/Hz)||230 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||45|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||700 x 510 x 1180|
- Tank, optional, 10 l
- Mains operation