Scrubber drier B 90 R Adv Bp Pack
The B 90 R Adv Bp Pack battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier is compact and versatile, has an increased tank capacity and variable working widths (55–75 cm) and features FACT. The Advance model features a control panel for displaying all operating states and adjusting the brush speed and turbine output to suit floor conditions. Features 4 contact pressure settings.
Everything under control. The B 90 R Adv Bp Pack battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier features Flexible Application Control Technology (FACT) for optimal adjustment of the brush speed. Operating hours and clean water level are also clearly displayed. This device can be used with roller or disc brush heads of different working widths (55, 65 and 75 cm). For maximum flexibility. The brushes are driven by a star-wheel mechanism. With a turning circle of only 1.6 m, the device is very flexible and offers excellent manoeuvrability. This machine also features an extended tank capacity and is easy to fill with fresh water. Compact for easy storage and transport, for example in lifts. Openings in the battery compartment ensure adequate ventilation even during longer periods of use. An additional flat pleated filter protects the turbine against corrosion. In brief: The manoeuvrable alternative to any large walk-behind machine!
Features and benefits
Extremely easy to manoeuvreThanks to its very short and narrow construction style, the machine is very agile and easy to manoeuver despite large water volumes. The 90° steering system allows you to turn on the spot. A low centre of gravity ensures excellent road adherence.
Easy operationThe basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. Operating hours can be viewed on the display. Additionally, the roller brushes ensure that water and therefore also cleaning agent are saved.
Long running timeLarge compartment for a large battery capacity. Maintenance-free gel batteries in the pack variants. Two-level turbo power saves energy in the WHISPER setting.
- If required, the brush head can be replaced quickly with no need for tools.
- The rollers on the R head can be changed in next to no time.
- The brushes or pad drive boards on the D head are discarded using the foot pedal.
- For easy operation. The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. All important information is shown and adjustments programmed via the display.
- Charger always on board - can be recharged anywhere - flexible use - tailored for a long battery operating life
- For adjustment of the brush speed.
Traction drive with speeds of up to 6 km/h
- For negotiating steeper gradients. (With solenoid brake)
Fresh water level indicator
- For constant fresh water level control during operation.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For optimal suction on every floor. (Please order separately).
|Brush working width (mm)||550|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||90 / 90|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||20 / 315 / 28 / 35|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||170|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||2200|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Waste container (l)||5 / 7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||273|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 x 720 x 1180|
- Traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Battery type, Maintenance-free
- 2-tank system