Scrubber drier B 40 W+105Ah+D51+Rinsing+AutoFill
Battery-powered walk-behind scrubber drier in the 40 litre class. With traction drive, disc brush, 51 cm working width, KIK system, maintenance-free battery (105 Ah), tank rinsing system, auto fill-in.
The B 40 W Bp walk-behind scrubber drier with own drive can be moved smoothly forward and back and impresses with easy, safe and convenient handling. To protect against erroneous operation, access rights can be granted with the KIK key system. The machine is provided with a powerful, maintenance-free battery (12 V, 105 Ah), has a brush head with disc brushes and a working width of 51 cm. In addition, the device is equipped with an eco!efficiency mode which extends the already long battery runtime. The innovative tank rinsing system cleans the dirty water tank automatically and without splashing. The auto fill function for simple filling of the fresh water tank saves precious time. Brushes with varying degrees of hardness, driver plates, pads or different suction lips are available depending on requirements. This makes the device the perfect cleaning tool for a wide range of applications. Additional useful features are available optionally. For example, the Home Base "Mop" or "Box" kits for better transport of additional utensils. A squeegee is also required for operation.
Features and benefits
Convenient Auto Fill functionAutomatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with disc engineeringSimple brush replacement in seconds Simple operation: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
EASY Operation selector switchSimple operation. The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
Powerful traction drive
- For easy handling and effortless manoeuvring.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Variable and presettable (forwards and backwards).
Innovative KIK key system
- Variable speed.
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to fewer incidents of erroneous operation.
With battery 24V/105 Ah (C5)
- Maintenance-free gel battery.
- For extra-long run times (up to 2.5 hours in eco!efficiency mode).
With built-in charger
- The charging curve is perfectly adapted to the battery.
- For a long battery life.
Practical machine shape
- The slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape offers the best view of the area to be cleaned.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||30|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 105|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||169|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||180.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1249 x 575 x 1145|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Tank-in-tank design