Scrubber drier B 60 W
Walk-behind scrubber drier (60 l) with traction drive. Ideal for 1,000-2,500 m². Configuration example with disc brushes, 65 cm working width and battery (180 Ah).
B 60 W Bp walk-behind scrubber drier. With brush head and disc brushes, adjustable brush contact pressure, 65 cm working width, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 180 Ah), traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version or 55 cm working width.
Features and benefits
Choice of four batteriesBattery types: maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5), maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free or low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version. The charge curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adapted to the different battery types. For a long battery life.
Convenient Auto Fill functionTime-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with disc engineeringDifferent working widths available from 51 to 65 cm. Simple brush replacement in seconds: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be set to five different levels.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
Powerful traction drive
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse drive in battery operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Individually configurable device
- Equipment features are freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Efficient solution.
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3900|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2340|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||60 / 60|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||26|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2100|
|Traction motor (W)||300|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 180|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||113|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1520 x 746 x 1147|
- Disc brush
- Tank-in-tank design
- Motor, Battery
- Ideal for maintenance cleaning in retail trade, DIY stores, shopping centres, industry, at airports.
- Contract cleaners