Scrubber drier B 60 W Bp Pack (170Ah)
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (60 l) for areas measuring 1000–2500 m². With traction drive, KIK system, tank rinsing system, auto-fill function and maintenance-free battery (170 Ah).
The B 60 W Bp walk-behind scrubber dryer with its own traction drive and maintenance-free battery (24 V, 170 Ah) offers easy and secure handling. Access rights are assigned with the KIK key system to protect against operator errors. Available with roller heads (55 cm or 65 cm) or disc heads (55 cm or 65 cm) (please order separately). The brush contact pressure is adjustable. The heads can be fitted/changed quickly. The roller system offers a pre-sweeping function for coarse particles, while the eco!efficiency mode significantly extends the battery runtime and the tank rinsing system makes it easier to clean the waste water tank. In addition, the auto-fill function makes it quick and easy to fill the fresh water tank. One of the four available squeegees is also required for operation.
Features and benefits
Brush head either with disc or roller technology
- With 55 or 65 cm working width. With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Roller head with integrated sweeping function.
- Brush heads can be quickly fitted and replaced.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be set to five different levels.
- Adjustable contact pressure as required.
Powerful traction drive
- Easy to operate thanks to continuous speed adjustment (forwards and backwards).
- Maximum speed can be preset.
- Operated by control levers on the handle.
Powerful 170 Ah battery and on-board charger
- For long runtimes. Absolutely maintenance-free.
- The charge curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adapted to the different battery types.
- For a long battery life.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Different suction lips to choose from: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- Machine can be optimally adjusted to different cleaning requirements.
Practical machine shape
- The slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape offers the best view of the area to be cleaned.
- The brush head is independent of the chassis and can be optimally adjusted to uneven surfaces.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy to clean dirty water tank.
- No splashback, more economical.
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2200|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1650|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||60 / 60|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||26 - 315|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Rated input power (W)||2100|
|Traction motor (W)||300|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1453 x 718 x 1148|
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Tank-in-tank design
- Motor, Battery