Scrubber drier B 60 W Ep
Features and benefits
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be set to five different levels.
- Adjustable contact pressure as required.
Brush head with disc or roller technology
- Cleaning technology tailored to the specific cleaning task.
- Working width 55 cm (roller) or 51 cm (disc).
- Roller head with integrated sweeping function.
Very lightweight machine
- Easy handling.
- Easy to manoeuvre.
- Also suitable for use on very sensitive floors.
Propulsion by brushes
- Only minimal pushing effort is required.
- Speed is easy to control.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Different suction lips to choose from: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Practical machine shape
- The slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape offers the best view of the area to be cleaned.
- The brush head is independent of the chassis and can be optimally adjusted to uneven surfaces.
- With colour-coded control elements.
- Control elements for daily cleaning: yellow. Service points: light grey.
- Simplifies operation and reduces teach-in time.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
Various storage options
- Easy storage of additional cleaning utensils or personal items.
- Saves time because they are always at the ready.
|Current type (V/Hz)||240 / 50|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2040|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1530|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||60 / 60|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||20 / 115|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180 / 1300|
|Rated input power (W)||1450|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||117|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1496 x 648 x 1146|
- Mains operation
- Tank-in-tank design