Scrubber drier B 80 W Bp Pack (170Ah)
Battery-operated walk-behind scrubber drier (80 l) with traction drive. Ideal for areas from 1500 - 3000 m². With traction drive, KIK system, tank rinsing system, Auto Fill function and battery (170 Ah).
The B 80 W scrubber drier with separate drive and powerful, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 170 Ah) is equipped with KIK key system to protect against operating errors. Other comfort features: eco!efficiency mode for longer battery runtime, large LCD colour display with clear layout, integrated tank rinsing system for automatic and splash-free cleaning of the dirty water tank, as well as Auto Fill function for the automatic filling of the water tank. There is a choice of roller heads or disc heads each with a working width of 65 or 75 mm (include in order). The brush contact pressure is adjustable, the lifting and lowering are effected automatically. The heads can be mounted or changed quickly. One of the 4 available squeegees is also required for operation.
Features and benefits
Brush head with disc or roller technology
- With 55 or 65 cm working width. With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Roller head with integrated sweeping function.
- Brush heads can be quickly fitted and replaced.
Brush head and squeegee rise and lower automatically
- The brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically according to the cleaning programme selected.
- In reverse, the vacuum bar is raised up automatically.
Powerful 170 Ah battery with on-board charger
- For long runtimes. Absolutely maintenance-free.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be adjusted electrically.
- The contact pressure can be adjusted to the cleaning requirements.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
Innovative KIK key system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- Machine can be optimally adjusted to different cleaning requirements.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Very quiet and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
Large colour display
- All important information at a glance.
- Can be set to the operator's own language.
- Water volume, maintenance tips and remaining battery runtime (in minutes) are displayed.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Powerful traction drive
- Powerful, maintenance-free drive
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||650|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2600|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1950|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||80 / 80|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||28 / 430|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180 / 1300|
|Rated input power (W)||2200|
|Traction motor (W)||350|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||133|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1617 x 810 x 1152|
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included