Scrubber drier BD 40/25 C Bp Pack
Manually-steered battery-operated floor scrubber with disc brushes with a performance up to 1600 m²/h. For economic basic cleaning, maintenance cleaning and polishing of surfaces up to 800 m².
The scrubber drier BD 40/25 C for small and blocked floors is equiped with the single knob operation EASY and very easy to maintain.It is very short and has a extremely small turning cycle. So it is exceptionally agile. It has a working scrubbing width of 400 mm. The BD 40/25 C is very quiet, simply to clean and the handle bar can be folded for easy transport. The straight squeegee is equipped with double sided rubber blades (please order squeege separately).
Features and benefits
Ease of use
- Self-explanatory symbols and a clear operating field make the machineeasy to understand, which increases productivity.
- Easy to learn thanks to single-button operation (EASY).
- A small number of control elements make the machine easier to use.
Compact and manoeuvrable design
- Easy to handle at any location of use.
- Short wheelbase for maximum manoeuvrability.
- With large push handle for easy manoeuvring.
Easy to maintain
- The dirty water tank has a large opening for easy cleaning.
- Rollers can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
- All components are quickly and easily accessible for servicing.
Disc head version
- For smooth floors or sensitive surfaces.
- Includes red medium-hard disc brush.
- Suitable for numerous applications. Pads and pad drive boards are also available.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||770|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1200|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 76|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1600|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1100|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||25 / 25|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||36|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||123|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||800 x 575 x 830|
- Disc brush
- Tank-in-tank design
- Battery and built-in charger included