Scrubber drier BD 40/25 C Ep
Walk-behind, mains-operated scrubber drier with disc engineering and an area performance of up to 1,600 m²/h. For efficient deep cleaning and maintenance cleaning, as well as polishing areas of up to 800 m².
The BD 40/25 C scrubber drier for smaller areas is fitted with one-button EASY operation, which makes it very easy to operate. Thanks to its short, compact dimensions, the machine is extremely manoeuvrable, with a working width of 40 cm. The BD 40/25 C is a quiet, easy-to-clean machine with a fold-down handle bar. The optional straight squeegee is fitted with squeegee blades which can be used on both sides. The machine's light weight also makes it easy to transport.
Features and benefits
Ease of use
- Self-explanatory symbols and a clear operating field make the machineeasy to understand, which increases productivity.
- Easy to learn thanks to single-button operation (EASY).
- A small number of control elements make the machine easier to use.
Compact and manoeuvrable design
- Easy to handle at any location of use.
- Short wheelbase for maximum manoeuvrability.
- With large push handle for easy manoeuvring.
Easy to maintain
- The dirty water tank has a large opening for easy cleaning.
- All components are quickly and easily accessible for servicing.
Disc head version
- For smooth floors or sensitive surfaces.
- Includes red medium-hard disc brush.
- Suitable for numerous applications. Pads and pad drive boards are also available.
|Current type (V/Hz)||230 / 50|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||770|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1600|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1100|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||25 / 25|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||35|
|Brush speed (rpm)||200|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1580|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||61|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||800 x 575 x 830|
- Disc brush
- Mains operation
- Tank-in-tank design