High pressure washer HD 1040 B
This middle-class cold water high-pressure cleaner with petrol engine meets highest standards in quality and power.
Rugged and versatile petrol-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner which operates independent of an electricity supply. Four-stroke air-cooled petrol engine with pull starter. Engine and pump are installed on anti-vibration mounts in a sturdy, easily transported tubular steel frame for reliable protection against damage. Frame is powder coated to protect it against corrosion and has accessory holders to accommodate the standard accessories. Large diameter, pneumatic wheels ensure convenient mobility, even in difficult terrain. Durable, fully enclosed three-piston axial pump with swashplate drive ensures outstanding efficiency and an extra long wear life. The pump's brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications. Safety equipment: Safety valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures. Low oil cut-out which shuts off engine automatically in the event of a low oil level. Relief valve with integral pressure and water flow control to suit different cleaning tasks. The thermal sensor on the pump's cylinder head shuts down the engine automatically if the temperature exceeds a certain limit when the trigger gun closed. Infinitely variable detergent metering valve ensures precise and economic detergent feed in low pressure mode. It is set by rotating the triple nozzle, which has two additional jets, i.e. a high-pressure pencil jet and a high-pressure 25° fan jet.
Features and benefits
- With its brass cylinder heads, the 3-piston axial-piston motor unit ensures an exceptionally long service life.
- Kärcher direct-drive high-pressure pumps ensure the best possible performance data and dependable operation.
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of power supply.
Optimum ease of use
- Automatic motor shutoff with low oil level.
- Decreasing speed during idle mode reduces operating noise and increases service life (HD 1050).
- Pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability.
- Balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design.
|Flow rate (l/h)||200 - 850|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||10 / 210 / 1 / 21|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||230 / 23|
|Motor type||GX 340 / gasoline|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||60|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1045 x 582 x 670|