High pressure washer HD 9/21 G
Self-sufficient in its use and completely mobile: Thanks to a built-in Honda petrol engine, you can use the HD 9/21 G from the HD Gasoline Advanced range independently of the power supply.
The ergonomic frame concept of the HD 9/21 G petrol-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner from the HD Gasoline Advanced range offers a high level of mobility – especially on rough terrain. Protected by its stable basic frame, the machine can withstand use in adverse external conditions. The Honda petrol engine can reliably deliver electricity where no connection is available. And if a water connection is also unavailable, the machine is able to suck up water directly from lakes or ponds and convert it into a working pressure of 210 bar. So that the pump does not overheat or sustain other damage when in recirculation mode, the machine features a thermostat valve and a large water filter. The HD 9/21 G also impresses with its well-designed operating concept, storage options for accessory parts and puncture-proof wheels which guarantee mobility at all times. We offer you expansion options, for example the attachment kit for a hose reel and an additional cage frame which features eyelets to facilitate loading onto a crane.
Features and benefits
- With reliable Honda or Yanmar motors fitted for use without an external power supply.
- Can suck up water – e.g. from lakes or ponds – and use it for cleaning.
Optimum ease of use
- The ergonomic frame concept makes transport on uneven ground easier.
- Storage possibilities for all accessory parts directly on the machine.
- Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
- Optional cage frame with eyelets for crane loading reliably protects the machine.
- Hose reel attachment kit for shorter set-up & finishing-off times available as an optional extra.
- Portable version with robust tubular frame specially designed for painters and plasterers (HD 728 B).
For the toughest jobs
- Robust basic frame for daily use in tough conditions.
- Large water filter to protect the pump.
- Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
|Flow rate (l/h)||200 - 850|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||10 - up to 210 / 1 - up to 21|
|Motor type||GX 340|
|Number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||66|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||73.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||870 x 725 x 1170|
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- High-pressure hose, 15 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Power nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation
- Construction industry (facade cleaning, cleaning construction vehicles and equipment)
- Agriculture (cleaning vehicles and equipment or for use in forestry)
- Industry (cleaning of equipment)
- Service providers (cleaning outside areas e.g. squares and car parks)