High pressure washer HD 7/14-4 MX Plus
Compact high-pressure cleaner HD 7/14-4 MX with AC motor, hose reel for comfortable handling of the high-pressure hose, 140 bar working pressure and automatic pressure relief.
Mobile high-pressure cleaner HD 7/14-4 MX powered by AC motor with pressure switch control, integrated hose trolley for convenient handling of the high-pressure hose, as well as numerous storage possibilities for accessories. A newly developed, robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head guarantees a long service life of the device which is easy to manoeuvre and stow away, reduces the energy requirement and at the same time improves the cleaning performance by around 20 percent. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet in order to reduce the holding force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners for up to 5-times faster handling compared to traditional connections without any negative impacts on the robustness and durability, guarantee effortless work and time-saving set-up and dismantling. The automatic pressure relief provides effective and reliable protection of the high-pressure components against damage in stand-by mode. The high-pressure pump and electronic components are really easy to reach thanks to the maintenance-friendly device layout.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life. Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Flexible operationDesigned for upright and horizontal operation. Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
Outstanding mobilityPush handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement. Effortless storage in service vehicles. Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||210 / 21|
|Connection load (kW)||3.4|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||41|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||45|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 966|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Ideal for building contractors, tradespeople, building service providers and local authorities