High pressure washer HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus
Ideal for water-intensive cleaning tasks: the HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus high-pressure cleaner with 150 bar working pressure, a water flow rate of 2,500 l/h and a stainless steel frame.
Our mobile specialist for cleaning tasks in the toughest conditions, for example in agriculture or the construction sector: HD 25/15-4 Cage Plus. This three-phase current, unheated high-pressure cleaner impresses in very water-intensive applications thanks to our high-quality crankshaft pump, with an enormous water flow rate of up to 2,500 litres per hour. With a working pressure of 150 bar, it can tackle even the most extreme dirt typically found in large stables, on large construction sites, in earthworks and excavation, or in stone-crushing plants or quarries. Innovations such as the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners support the operator enormously. Compared to conventional screw connections, they make handling five times faster, without compromising on robustness and longevity. And last but not least, puncture-resistant wheels ensure that the machine is easy to operate and move, evenon rough terrain.
Features and benefits
- Robust outer pipe frame.
- With integrated crane hook and accessory compartment.
- Protection against damage to the machine.
Electronic monitoring for greater operational safety.
- Leakage protection and soft start.
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection.
- Protection against two-phase short circuit.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 2500|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 150 / 3 / 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||190 / 19|
|Connection load (kW)||13|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||957 x 686 x 1080|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Pressure cut-off
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation
- High-pressure spray lance
- Servo Control
- Intensive high-pressure cleaning for extreme dirt in agriculture and construction