High pressure washer HDS 801 B
Mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner with combustion motor for the universal use where no power supply is available.
Engine and pump are installed on anti-vibration mounts in a sturdy, easily transported tubular steel frame for reliable protection against damage. Frame is powder coated to protect it against corrosion and has accessory holders to accommodate the standard accessories. Two large diametered air tyred wheels and a castor with a brake ensure convenient mobility and easy transportation. Durable, fully enclosed three-piston axial pump with swashplate drive ensures outstanding efficiency and an extra long wear life. Safety features like the oil defiency protection, safety valves, water defiency protection and the fuel defiency protection ensure the constant availability of the unit during the tough daily use. The integrated fuel tank can be filled easily and enables long operating times. Detergents can be added to the high-pressure stream with an infinitely variable valve.
Features and benefits
- Efficient four-stroke gasoline or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right motor for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of power supply.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane hook for use in the rental business and in construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||3.7|
|Fuel tank (l)||21|
|Motor type||GX 160 K1 / gasoline|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||110|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1168 x 862 x 767|
- Spray gun, Extended high-pressure trigger gun
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Cage frame
- sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane