High pressure washer HDS 7/12-4 M
The HDS 7/12-4 M from Kärcher with electric motor, two cleaning agent tanks and service electronics is the ideal entry-level machine in the Middle class of hot water high-pressure cleaners.
Efficient, economical, user-friendly: the HDS 7/12-4 M from Kärcher is a single-phase, heated, entry-level high-pressure cleaner in the Middle class. The hot water high-pressure cleaner is fitted with a 4-pole electric motor and offers not only extensive equipment but an ideal balance between outstanding cleaning results and maximum environmental protection. This is ensured on the one hand by the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and increased pump efficiency, and on the other by the unique eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering. The machine also offers maximum user-friendliness for you as the operator: the intuitive control panel, LED displays and sophisticated mobility concept simplify operation, handling and transport of the machine. And you will not have to make any compromises when it comes to servicing and maintenance, as all of the components required for maintenance are easily accessible, and operating data can be retrieved at any time using the service switch.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 120 / 3 / 12|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||3.4|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||155.5|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||167.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Pressure cut-off
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of production facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities