High pressure washer HDS 9/18-4 M
Powerful three-phase HDS 9/18-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, eco!efficiency mode, two cleaning agent tanks and service electronics.
Because hot water cleans better: the HDS 9/18-4 M is a powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner with water-cooled motor. You benefit from a highly efficient cleaning performance, which is ensured by our patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and greater pump efficiency. The unique eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and other equipment features like the switch for water hardness regulation ensure just the right balance between the required cleaning performance and maximum environmental protection. You can also look forward to outstanding user-friendliness: the control panel is intuitive and ergonomic, just like the accessory storage compartments. Despite its size, the machine is manoeuvrable and easy to transport. And of course, all of the components required for maintenance are easily accessible. Using the service switch, the operating data for fault diagnosis can be conveniently retrieved at any time.
Features and benefits
- In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- The large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles.
- The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||450 - 900|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||6.4|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||5.8|
|consumption heating oil eco!efficiency (kg/h)||4.6|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||156|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, Long-life
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Three-piston axial pump, With ceramic pistons
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Service electronics
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities