High pressure washer HDS 13/20-4 S
The HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the super class and is equipped with a 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and large LED display.
More power in the hot water high-pressure cleaner super class by Kärcher is not possible: the HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful machine that we have to offer. The high water flow rate permits two-spray lance operation, which simplifies and accelerates extensive work. The EASY!Force HP trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero. The machine is very efficient and also delivers impressive cleaning results thanks to a variety of innovative equipment features, such as the eco!efficiency mode, the service switch for water hardness regulation, the turbo blower, a precise cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, the high pump efficiency and last but not least the patented nozzle technology. Another highlight is the large LED display via which the fuel and cleaning agent filling levels and system care can be conveniently read at any time. Also the ease of use, the clever mobility concept, as well as the easy access to all relevant components, facilitate handling, transport and service work for the user.
Features and benefits
High efficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
ReliabilityThe Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system. Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water. Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation.
Cleaning agent dosing unit
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between detergent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1300|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 200 / 3 / 20|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||9.3|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||8.3|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||188.5|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||200.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-spray lance operation
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Service electronics
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities