High pressure washer HDS 13/20-4 SX
HDS 13/20-4 SX: the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the super class is equipped with an integrated hose reel incl. 20 m hose and large LED display.
Impressive performance and comprehensive features characterise the HDS 13/20-4 SX hot water high-pressure cleaner from the HDS super class by Kärcher. Our top model has an integrated hose reel including a 20 metre high-pressure hose. The machine is also designed for operation with two spray lances thanks to its high water flow rate and impresses with superb cleaning results. The EASY!Force HP trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero. At the same time the HDS 13/20-4 SX works very efficiently and economically thanks to intelligent innovations such as eco!efficiency mode, the precise cleaning agent dosing unit or the optimised burner engineering. The filling levels of fuel and cleaning agent can be read comfortably from the large LED display, as well as notices on system care and maintenance. The clever mobility conceptwith two steering rollers/castors, large rubber wheels, ergonomic push handle and lots more useful details makes possible simple transport of the very robust and easy-to-use machine.
Features and benefits
- In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
- Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation.
Cleaning agent dosing unit
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between detergent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1300|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 200 / 3 - 20|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||9.3|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||8.3|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||195|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||207|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-spray lance operation
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Service electronics
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities