Vacuum sweeper KM 120/150 R G
The KM 120/150 R P is a compact, modern and functional vacuum sweeper for professional use on medium-sized to large areas for indoors and outdoors with a working width of 1200 mm. Like all Kärcher sweepers, the KM 120/150 R P also fulfills the strict German requirements on machine safety and therefore also carries the TÜV/GS mark as an award for tested safety and ergonomics.
This machine uses the overthrow principle, i.e. the roller brush throws the dirt up and back into the dirt container. At the push of a button on the control panel, the user can switch from fixed to floating main sweeper roller (and vice versa). It automatically switches to the low-wear, fixed position when the machine is switched off. This increases the durability of the roller brush and reduces the sweeping costs. All of the sweeping functions are controlled, the raising and lowering of the main sweeper roller and the side brushes are controlled using a single dial. When leaving the driver's seat, which is fitted with a seat contact mat, or switching off the motor, the main sweeper roller and the side brushes are lifted automatically. The hydrostatic axle ensures the machine's stability. The main roller brush is replaced without tools. A coarse dirt flap is integrated in front of the roller and activated with a foot pedal. The effective round filter system with 9 m² filter area and automatic filter cleaning function ensures dust-free operation. Also fitted with the new continuous filter cleaning function, sweeping can be done without interruption in real fine dust applications. The washable polyester filter corresponds to BIA-Kat. M with a separation performance of 99.9%. The hydraulic lift waste container with 150 l capacity can be emptied at various heights from 0.5 to 1.5 m by tilting backwards. Low emptying heights enable almost dust-free emptying. The new operating concept guarantees easy operation of the machine. KM 120/150 R P also set standards in comfort. Access is available on both sides with reduced access heights. The adjustable steering wheel and the adjustable seat with armrest makes long, effortless and safe work intervals possible.
Features and benefits
Main roller brush with automatic cleaning function
- Main sweeper roller is quick and easy to replace without tools.
- Increased service life of main sweeper roller; reduces sweeping costs.
- After switching off the motor or roller brush, the brushes automatically return to a secure position.
High container emptying
- Hydraulically emptiable from a height of 0.5 to 1.5 m.
- Low dust dispersion.
- Easy deposit cleaning.
- 150 litre waste container.
- Access from both sides.
- Reduced access height.
- Adjustable steering wheel and seat.
- Comfortable arm rest.
- Also suitable for use at dusk (for example in winter).
- Increased work safety.
High container emptying
|Traction drive||Four-stroke engine|
|Drive– performance (kW)||9.5|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||9600|
|Working width (mm)||850|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1200|
|Waste container (l)||150|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||8|
|Filter areas (m²)||9|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1900 x 1223 x 1390|
- Polyester round filter
- Filter cleaning manual
- Filter cleaning automatic
- Main sweeper roller adjustable
- Main sweeper roller, floating
- Suction volume regulation
- Coarse dirt flap
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Forwards traction drive
- Backwards traction drive
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- For rapid maintenance cleaning in car parks
- Also suitable for workshops, schools, service stations or car dealerships
- Suitable for use in outside spaces, in loading areas and on construction sites