Dry vacuum cleaner T 10/1 Adv
With the new T 10/1 Professional we enlarge our dry vacuum program with a machine made especially for the target group building service contractors. It involves a pluggable power cord (12 m), an antistatic bend, a power cord integration, an extra strong main filter for vacuuming without filter bag and a coloured plug.
Additionally to the benefits of T 10/1, the T 10/1 Professional offers following outstanding benefits: - Detachable power cord (12 m) for a quick cable exchange - Power cord storage - Reinforced main filter basket guarantees vacuuming without filter bag - Antistatic bend for noticeably reduction of electrical discharge - Distinctive yellow plug
Features and benefits
Large, round permanent main filter of washable fleece
- Extremely strong and dense enough to allow vacuuming for longer times without a filter bag.
- The cable can be replaced quickly and easily by simply loosening 2 screws. This saves time and service costs.
Operation using foot switch
- No need to bend down.
On-board cord storage
- The power cable is always stored safely for transport.
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||53|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container capacity (l)||10|
|Max. rated input power (W)||800|
|Standard nominal width||ID 35|
|Cable length (m)||12|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||59|
|Turbine capacity (W)||800|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||355 x 310 x 385|
- Suction hose, 2 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- Antistatic system
- Container material, Plastic
- Floor nozzle
- Permanent filter basket, fleece