Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 35/1 Tact
The NT 35/1 Tact is a handy and strong wet/dry vacuum cleaner for commercial applications. It is equipped with the innovative and patented Tact system for fully automated filter cleaning. The NT 35/1 Tact is fully equipped with accessory that can easily be retained in the integrated accessory storage.
Main feature of the compact and powerful NT 35/1 Tact is the unique and very effective system for fully automated filter cleaning - the Tact system. With the NT 35/1 Tact it is possible to pick-up even highest amounts of fine dust with constantly high airflow. The NT 35/1 Tact can be used as a wet vacuum cleaner for picking up liquids, as well. An electronic control cuts off the machine when the maximum level is reached. This wet/dry vacuum cleaner is fully equipped with accessory and therefore ready-to-use.
Features and benefits
Tact system (Tact Automatic Filter Cleaning System)
- The filter automatically cleans itself with targeted, powerful blasts of air. The procedure is triggered automatically whilst maintaining constant high suction power. Further benefits: low maintenance costs, long filter service life.
- The large on-board storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close to hand.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||35|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||11.5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 380 x 580|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Safety class, II
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 1 piece(s)