Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 45/1 Tact
The NT 45/1 Tact is a handy and strong wet/dry vacuum cleaner for commercial applications. It is equipped with the innovative and patented auto filter cleaning system Tact. The NT 45/1 Tact provides full accessory that can easily be retained in the integrated accessory storage.
Main feature of the compact and powerful NT 45/1 Tact is the unique and very effective system for fully automated filter cleaning - Tact. With the NT 45/1 Tact it is possible to pick-up even highest amounts of fine dust with constantly high airflow. The NT 45/1 Tact can also be used as a wet vacuum cleaner for picking up liquids. An electronical control cuts off the machine when reaching the maximum level. This wet/dry vacuum cleaner is fully equipped with accessory - and therefore ready-to-use.
Features and benefits
Tact system (Tact Automatic Filter Cleaning System)
- The filter automatically cleans itself with targeted, powerful blasts of air. The procedure is triggered automatically whilst maintaining constant high suction power. Further benefits: low maintenance costs, long filter service life.
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container capacity (l)||45|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||12.8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 380 x 695|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning system
- Sturdy bumper
- Safety class, II
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 1 piece(s)