Bonus Kärcher Cash Terms & Conditions
Kärcher Australia - Bonus Kärcher Cash Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this Bonus Kärcher Cash Promotion (Promotion) is Kärcher Pty Ltd (ACN 002 721 226) of 385 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria, 3149 (Kärcher). Any queries relating to submitting claims should be made in writing via email to: Promotions.Promotions@au.karcher.com.
2. Information on how to participate in this Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms). Claims that do not comply with these Terms are ineligible. Internet access and a valid email account may be required to claim Bonus Kärcher Cash. [a1] Claim forms sent via post, facsimile or any method other than email will not be accepted.
3. The promotion period is 6 May to 30 June 2020 (inclusive) (Promotion Period). The Promotion is open to residents of Australia who purchase a qualifying Product as defined in Clause 11 below from any participating retailer including Kärcher Centers, Kärcher Stores, Authorised Professional Product Dealers, selected RapidClean stores and Adaptalift, during the Promotion Period (Participants).
4. The Promotion is available while stocks last within the Promotion Period. Claims will not be accepted on Products purchased prior to or after the Promotion Period. No rain checks are available
5. Employees of Kärcher, Kärcher Dealers/stockists and affiliated companies and agencies of Kärcher are ineligible to claim Bonus Kärcher Cash in this Promotion. Government Departments, Hire Companies and Direct Commercial Accounts (Key Account Holders) are eligible to claim.
6. By claiming Bonus Kärcher Cash, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms. Participants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the Participant must read and consent to these Terms. Parents/guardians may be required by Kärcher to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this Promotion.
7. By participating in this Promotion, authorised Kärcher Dealers/stockists accept the full Terms, and agree to provide Kärcher, upon request, details of any transaction to validate that the Products were on-sold. It is the individual Kärcher Dealers/stockist’s responsibility to ensure all their staff are fully aware and abide by these conditions.
8. The Bonus Kärcher Cash will be issued in the form of a voucher card, and the value of that voucher card is directly referable to the cost of the Product purchased, as set out in Clause 11. Kärcher requests the details of individual redemptions and proof of sale as part of the redemption process.
9. To be eligible to claim the Bonus Kärcher Cash, the Participant must during the Promotion Period purchase, and pay in full for, a Product in Australia from a participating retailer.
10. Final claims must be lodged by 11:59pm AEDST on 30 June 2020 in accordance with Clause 12. Participant(s) will forfeit claims and all rights to claim if their claim or claims are not made by this date.
11. Products eligible [a2] for the Promotion and the associated Bonus Kärcher Cash amounts are listed in the table below. Any models not included in the and Professional products tables below are not eligible for the Promotion.
Second hand refurbished products or products purchased from eBay do not classify as a qualifying Product.
12. To redeem the Bonus Kärcher Cash, the qualifying Participants will be handed a Kärcher Cash voucher card at point of sale / purchase. If a Bonus Kärcher Cash card is not issued at point of sale / purchase, Participants are required to visit kaercher.com/au/bonuskarchercash and complete the official online claim form by entering their details, answering the associated questions and uploading proof of purchase receipt and product serial number for their purchased Product. After the application is submitted and approved a Kärcher representative will be in contact within five business days. Claim forms sent via Post, facsimile or any other method will not be accepted.
13. The Bonus Kärcher Cash card voucher can only be used on a subsequent purchase at the store (ie. Original place of purchase) and is valid from the day after purchase.
14. Only one claim per person in the following Professional categories will be accepted: Cold Water Pressure Washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Scrubbers and Sweepers.
15. Each Product purchased can only be used once for redeeming one Bonus Kärcher Cash. Claims will be deemed invalid if the same receipt is used on more than one claim. Kärcher reserves the right to request that Participants making claims present proof of purchase in the form of a purchase receipt (clearly showing that a Product was purchased, store of purchase and purchase date) for all claims for Cash Back claim validation. Failure to provide proof of purchase for all claims submitted may result in invalidation of all claims at Kärcher’s discretion.
16. Every valid claim received in accordance with Clause 12 will be awarded a Bonus Kärcher Cash card voucher as outlined in Clauses 8 and 11. Bonus Kärcher Cash card vouchers are non-refundable and can only be redeemed for Kärcher goods at the place of initial purchase.
17. Please allow for up to 5 days from the date that the claim is validated for processing. Claimants will be notified via email if any issues arise with their claim. The Bonus Kärcher card voucher will be posted to the Participant’s nominated Australian address (as specified on the claim form).
18. Bonus Kärcher Cash card vouchers are valid from 6/05/2020 to 30/09/2020. Bonus Kärcher cash is not redeemable for cash.
19. If a Participant claims the Bonus Kärcher Cash offer and later returns or exchanges the Product, due to a defect in the Product, in accordance with law and the relevant Kärcher Dealer’s/stockist’s Terms and Conditions of sale, then the amount refunded or credited to the Participant will be the amount paid for the Product, less the Bonus Kärcher Cash amount.
20. Kärcher reserves the right to extend the closing date of the Promotion at its discretion.
21. All product images shown in marketing materials are for illustration purpose only and may differ from the actual product.
22. With the exception of ordinary Product discounts, in the form of in-store sales offered by Kärcher Dealers/stockists, the Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
23. Kärcher's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Claims and Bonus Kärcher Cash are not transferable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or assignable, unless otherwise specified by Kärcher.
25. If for any reason a Participant does not claim/redeem a Bonus Kärcher Cash (or part of the Bonus Kärcher Cash) by the time stipulated by Kärcher, then the Bonus Kärcher Cash (or that part of the Bonus Kärcher Cash) will be forfeited.
26. If the Bonus Kärcher Cash card voucher is unavailable, Kärcher, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Bonus Kärcher Cash card voucher with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Kärcher (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. the Promotion;
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Kärcher) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Kärcher;
d. any tax liability incurred by a Participant ; or
e. taking/redemption of a Bonus Kärcher Cash.
29. Kärcher will use the information contained in the claim form to contact Participants if it has any queries regarding claims.
30. Kärcher reserves the right to verify all entries. Entries are void if illegible, forged, incomplete, indecipherable or tampered with in any way. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected claims via the Internet. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, Kärcher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the responsibility of the Participant and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Kärcher reserves the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify any claimant who Kärcher has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Kärcher reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Kärcher’s discretion. Failure by Kärcher to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
32. To the extent permitted by law, Kärcher and its agents exclude liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any unauthorised intervention, incorrect or insufficient supplied merchant identification parameters, or any combination thereof, which cause injury or damage to the Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or attempted participation in this Promotion.
33. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including: infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, requirement of a regulatory body, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, incorrect or insufficient supplied merchant identification parameters, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Kärcher, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this redemption, Kärcher reserves the right in its sole discretion to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and/or to disqualify a Participant.