FC 5 Hard Floor cleaner
The Floor Cleaner FC 5 with microfibre rollers and a two-in-one function for mopping and suctioning wet and dry dirt in just one step.
2 year Domestic warranty
The Floor Cleaner FC 5's two-in-one function lets you mop and suction wet and dry dirt in just one step. No need to vacuum beforehand – mopping has never been easier, faster or more thorough. The automatically moistened, rotating microfibre rollers pick dirt up, while the water-dirt mixture is continuously suctioned off the rollers at the same time. This practical self-cleaning function keeps the rollers fresh and ready to use at all times. The FC 5 uses up to 85% less water while providing significantly better cleaning performance. The FC 5 can be used on all standard hard floors, whether they are made of wood, stone or plastic.
Features and benefits
2-in-1 functionWashing without vacuuming beforehand by picking up wet and dry dirt in a single step.
Self-cleaning function through automatic removal of dirt from the rollersContinuously clean rollers for best cleaning results. Floors dry in less than 2 minutes thanks to the low residual moisture.
High-quality microfibre rollersMounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy. Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Innovative drive concept
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
Cleaning head with a flexible hinge
- Easy to clean under furniture.
- Easy to navigate around objects.
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
Cleaning and parking station
- Perfect for easily cleaning dirty rollers.
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Power (W)||max. 460|
|Cleaning performance per tank filling (approx.) (m²)||60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (ml)||400|
|Dirty water tank capacity (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Drying time of cleaned floor (min.)||2|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Cable length (m)||7|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
|--||* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.|
- Two-tank system
- Cleaning rollers, yellow
- Cleaning and parking station
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- For hygienic cleaning applications in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bath, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
- Also suitable for sealed, oiled and waxed parquet
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.