SP 3 Dirt Submersible Pump
Pump out and circulate up to 7,000 l/h of dirty water.
- Prepare for floods - put a submersible pump in a pit around your home to prevent flooding.
- Drain flood houses, pools & ponds around the home.
- Drain pits around building sites - limit your downtime!
Quickly pumping out water butts and garden ponds is no problem for the SP 3 Submersible Pump submersible pump with a pump capacity of up to 7,000 litres per hour. It reliably pumps clean or dirty water with dirt particles up to 20 millimetres in size. An optional prefilter protects the pump impeller where dirt particles are larger than this. Furthermore, the submersible dirty water pump is equipped with a float switch, which switches the pump on and off according to the water level, protecting it against dry running. The float switch can be fixed so that the pump can be operated manually even at low water levels, down to a residual water level of 25 millimetres. Further extras: the robust slide ring sealing for an extra-long lifetime, the possibility of extending the warranty to 5 years and the Quick Connect connection thread for quick connection of 1 1/4" hoses.
Features and benefits
Ceramic face seal.For an extra long lifetime.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20 mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carry handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
Sturdy and easy to attach prefilter as accessory
- Protects the pump against excessively heavy soiling and thus prevents the pump impeller from becoming blocked.
|Max. motor rating (W)||350|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||< 7000|
|Delivery temperature (°C)||max. 35|
|Delivery head/pressure, max. (m/bar)||6 / 0.6|
|Grain size (mm)||max. 20|
|Depth of immersion (m)||max. 7|
|Min. residual water, manual (mm)||25|
|Power cord (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||229 x 238 x 303|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.2|
- Comfortable carry handle
- Connecting hose, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Pumping water from garden ponds
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.