Faster than a broom! The S 750 sweeper from Kärcher sweeps pavements, roads, driveways and courtyards five times faster than a conventional broom.
Sweeps five times faster than a conventional broom. No need to bend. Ergonomic features. Space-saving storage. These are just a few of the advantages that speak for the S 750 sweeper from Kärcher. This rugged, unbreakable and corrosion-resistant sweeper is easy to push and very easy to manoeuvre. Dust and dirt are safely contained in the on-board waste container: easy, quick and clean! The S 750 features a powerful roller brush and side brush with a total working width of 700 mm. The side brush has extra long bristles for cleaning in corners and edges. The contact pressure of the folding side brush can be infinitely adjusted with a knob. The push handle can be adjusted to two different heights for easy use. With fold down push handle for quick and easy space-saving storage: simply fold down the push handle and place the sweeper upright. That's all. The self-standing waste container is stable and easy to remove. S 750 - powerful and convenient.
Features and benefits
Extra large side brush
Convenient sweeping containerConvenient waste container: waste is drawn directly into the container, which can be easily removed and emptied.
Large-capacity containerThe 32-litre waste container offers ample space for large quantities of waste.
- With its fold-down push handle, the sweeper can be stored upright, thus taking up very little space.
Adjustable ergonomic push handle
- The angle of the push handle can be adjusted to suit you. The handle is ergonomically shaped.
Stand-up wast container
- Easy to take out and designed so that it can be set down safely.
Adjustable contact pressure on the side brush
- Contact pressure on the side brush can be ideally adjusted to different floor surfaces.
|Working width without side brush (mm)||480|
|Working width with side brush (mm)||700|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2500|
|Housing / frame||Plastic/Plastic|
|Recommended for areas over (m²)||60|
|Weight, ready to operate (kg)||12.7|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||15.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1280 x 770 x 1000|
- Number of side brushes, 1 piece(s)
- Ergonomic push handle
- Push handle height adjustable in two stages
- Stowage position
- Continuously adjustable side brush
- Stand-up wast container
- For cleaning paths, streets, yard and garage driveways and areas around the home.
- Recommended for areas of 60 m² or larger.
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.