WD 3 Premium Energy Efficient Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The powerful, WD 3 Premium energy efficient wet and dry vacuum cleaner is equipped with a robust and corrosion-free 17-litre stainless steel container, a cartridge filter, as well as new accessories.
The WD 3 Premium wet and dry vacuum cleaner is as powerful as a 1400-watt vacuum cleaner, with an energy efficient power consumption of only 1000 watts. It features an impact-resistant 17-litre stainless steel container and a cartridge filter for vacuuming dry and wet dirt without changing the filter. NB: Thanks to the newly developed suction hose and the innovative clip-on floor nozzle with two in one functionality, the wet and dry vacuum cleaner consistently and immaculately removes all types of dirt. Thanks to the removable handle, accessories can be directly attached to the suction hose. The practical parking position allows convenient intermediate parking of the suction pipe and floor nozzle during work breaks. Blowing function, 'Pull & Push' locking system, ergonomic carrying handle, as well as practical cable and accessory storage complete the equipment package of the WD 3 Premium.
Features and benefits
Special cartridge filterFor wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
"Pull & Push" locking system
- For easy container opening and closing.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Machine is easy and convenient to transport.
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Power cord (m)||4|
|Nominal accessory size (mm)||35|
|Type of current (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7.6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 525|
* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.
- Suction hose, 2 m
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Cartridge filter, two-part
- Blower function
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.