Multi-purpose vacuum cleaner WD 6 P Premium
Extremely powerful & energy-efficient: the WD 6 P Premium wet and dry vacuum. With stainless steel container, socket, innovative filter removal technology, filter cleaning & performance regulation.
The high-end WD 6 P Premiumwet and dry vacuum impresses with its extremely high suction performance of 2000 watts, with an actual power consumption of only 1300 watts. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with innovative filter removal technology, with the flat fold filter contained in a removable cartridge in the device head. By folding out this cartridge, the filter can be removed in seconds without any contact with dirt. Dry and wet dirt can be vacuumed without having to change the filter. Thanks to the integrated filter cleaning function, the dirty filter can be efficiently cleaned by pressing the clean-out button, quickly restoring the suction performance. The socket with automatic on/off switch allows you to work with connected power tools. Dirt resulting from planing, sawing or grinding work is vacuumed directly. The suction performance can be adapted to requirements, both for standard vacuuming operations and for use with power tools. Other highlights: 30-litre stainless steel container, newly developed accessories for the best cleaning results, removable handle with protection against static, drain screw for large water volumes, parking position and much more.
Features and benefits
Patented filter removal technologyQuick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Exceptional filter cleaning
- Powerful pulsed air blasts move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- Suction performance is quickly restored.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for work with power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
- Time and energy-saving emptying of large amounts of water.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Rotary switch (On/Off) with suction power adjustment
- Variable suction power adjustment for normal and power tool use.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||260|
|Energy use (W)||1300|
|Container capacity (l)||30|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Power cord (m)||6|
|Nominal accessory size (mm)||35|
|Type of current (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||9.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||12.4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||418 x 382 x 694|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2.2 m
- Flexible suction hose, 1 m, 35 mm, 1 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle with electrostatic protection
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Stainless steel
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Filter cleaning
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
- Rotary switch (On/Off)
- Power control
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Drain screw
- Accessory storage on the device
- Work with power tools
- Outdoors & garden
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Large amounts of water
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.