WD 3.5 Premium Powerful Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The WD 3.5 P Premium is a powerful vacuum cleaner including a 17-litre stainless steel container, a power outlet with automatic on/off switch and a drain screw.
The WD 3.5 P Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner: super-powerful with a power consumption of just 1,000 watts. It features a robust and impact-resistant 17-litre stainless steel container and a power outlet with automatic on/off switch for power tools. When using tools, the vacuum cleaner turns itself on automatically and vacuums the resulting dirt directly. The cartridge filter allows you to vacuum dry and wet dirt without filter replacement. The device's newly designed suction hose and the equally new clips floor nozzle with two rubber and two brush strips allow you to vacuum dirt of all types effectively. Thanks to the removable handle, accessories can also be attached directly to the suction hose. Other impressive equipment details include a drain screw, blower function, Pull & Push locking system, parking position, ergonomic carrying handle and practical cable and accessory storage.
Features and benefits
Special cartridge filterFor wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for work with power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Nominal accessory size (mm)||35|
|Type of current (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.7|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 525|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Drain screw
- Accessory storage on the device
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
- Work with power tools
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.