Will It Suck Competition Terms & Conditions
· *The promoter of this giveaway is Kärcher Pty Ltd (ACN 002 721 226) of 385 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley, Victoria, 3149 (Kärcher). This promotion is subject to and governed by these terms and conditions, and participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· To go in the draw to win the entrant must send the Facebook page Kärcher Home & Garden a direct message with a video of them using their Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner to suck up any material. Entries are limited to one per person. Participants must be 18yrs and older and live in Australia to be eligible to enter this competition.
· Entries will open on 5th March 2021 and the closing date for will be 5pm 31st March. After this date, no further applications will be accepted.
· There will be one winner in this competition.
· The successful entrant will receive a K4 Premium Full Control High Pressure Cleaner (part number 1.324-113.0) valued at $569 RRP.
· This is a game of skill and entries will be rated out of 10 on the following criteria:
o Complexity/creativity of matter that is being sucked up by the vacuum
o Lighting of the video submitted – entrants must make sure that the video is easily viewable
o How well the vacuum sucks up the matter
o How well the entrant follows the directions provided by Kärcher Australia
o Overall quality of the video
· The winner will receive a Kärcher K4 Full Control High Pressure Cleaner. The reward is not transferrable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
· The winner of this competition will be selected on Thursday 1st April at 11:00am at Kärcher Australia head office at 385 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley.
· The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message on Thursday 1st of April at 11:30am.
· The winner has until Thursday 8th April to respond to Kärcher Australia to claim their prize. They must respond via Facebook direct message.
· If the winner does not claim their prize by Thursday 8th April then a new winner (runner up) will be chosen on Friday 9th April at 11:00am at Kärcher Australia head office at 385 Ferntree Gully Road, Mount Waverley.
· The runner up winner be notified via Facebook direct message on Friday 9th April at 11:30am.
· The runner up winner has until Thursday 15th April to claim their prize. If they do not claim their prize after this date then no new winner will be chosen for this competition.
· Participants are only eligible to enter this competition once, any additional entries will not be accepted.
· The personal information of entrants provided will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for related activities including marketing. The content and information collected in this promotion is collected by Kärcher only. Entry into the promotion will constitute the consent of the entrant to Kärcher collecting content and information directly from the entrant.
· Entrants agree that through submitting their content to the competition they give Kärcher full perpetual usage rights of the submitted content for any marketing activities.
· Kärcher reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.