HDS 8/17-4M EASY!
Three-phase entry-level machine in the Middle class: the HDS 8/17-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor offers impressive features like the eco!efficiency mode.
The HDS 8/17-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner is bound to impress with its eco-friendliness, service-friendliness, easy operation, excellent cleaning performance and operational safety. Steering roller, rubber tyres, ergonomic push handle, lifting points for handling with a forklift, transport eyelets and tilting aid allow convenient transport. The eco!efficiency mode, together with the turbo blower, cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, service switch for water hardness regulation and high pump efficiency ensure maximum cleaning efficiency. Patented nozzle technology and specific accessories further enhance the machine's functionality. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections. Other equipment features include the exhaust monitoring, system care adaptation, the 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and the heat-resistant flue outlet. The machine features a robust chassis. Easy access to all components required for maintenance.
Features and benefits
EconomicalIn the Eco mode, the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow. Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
Operational reliabilityThe large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against the ingress of dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C. The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 420 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||400 - 800|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 170 / 3 - 17|
|Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Power rating (kW)||5.5|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||5.3|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||158|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||170|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Cleaning agent, scale inhibitor and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Control panel with LED display
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sport facilities
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.