B 150 R Bp Dose
A versatile machine filling roles as a scrubber drier and vacuum sweeper.
The compact B 150 R Adv + R90 has the ideal capability for dealing with awkward interiors. The battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier features two roller brushes with a working width of 90 cm, as well as all-wheel drive for optimal traction on bends and inclines. With FACT, the brush speed can be adjusted to any of three levels as required. All adjustments can be made on the large colour display. The EASY Operation switch and the colour-coded control elements ensure easy operation. Access rights can be conveniently granted via the KIK system – for optimal protection against erroneous operation. The eco!efficiency mode reduces noise as well as water and energy consumption. The tank rinsing system guarantees easy, hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank. The auto-fill function, included as standard, enables efficient filling of the fresh water tank. Includes on-board charger. (Configuration example; different configurations available.)
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sensible solution.
- Better protection against erroneous operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum adaptation to individual cleaning tasks without overexerting the operator.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect fresh water hose and the filling stops as soon as the tank is full.
Four batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/180 Ah, maintenance-free with 36 V/240 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/240 Ah.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy adjustment of the settings.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without the fresh water tank having to be emptied.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||960|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical working capacity (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2800|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||239|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1660 x 1400|
- Traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Two-tank system