KärcherB 200 + D 110 1246200205 https://www.kaercher.com/au/professional/industrial-floor-cleaners-scrubbing-machines/scrubber-dryers/ride-on-scrubber-dryers/b-200-d-110-1246200205.html
B 200 + D 110
Order number: 1.246-200.2
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||1100|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||1200|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical working capacity (m²/h)||6600|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||5000|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Two-tank system