B 200 + D 110
The compact B 200 R + D 110 ride-on scrubber drier has a 110 cm working width. The battery-powered machine with 200-litre tank and disc engineering for interior surfaces up to 7,000 m².
You can clean medium-sized interior surfaces up to 7,000 m² efficiently, quickly and thoroughly with our B 200 R + D 110 battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier. The disc brush head with 110 cm working width ensures that cleaning results are consistently excellent, while the KIK key system, the EASY operation switch and the colour-coded control elements ensure that operation of the compact machine is extremely simple, convenient and safe. The large and clearly arranged colour display, through which several cleaning modes can be set, is also convenient. The eco!efficiency mode reduces, on request, water and energy use as well as the operating noise of the machine and thus significantly increases its run time. With the optionally available dosing system, a uniform and precise addition of the cleaning agent volume is guaranteed. On request, the machine can also be equipped with the auto-fill function for time-saving filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank or with the tank rinsing system for cleaning the dirty water tank. And last but not least, the connection to our web-based fleet management system Kärcher Fleet sensibly rounds off the complete package.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||1100|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||1200|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical working capacity (m²/h)||6600|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||5000|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Type of current (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Two-tank system
- Multi-storey car parks