B 120 W Bp Dose
Standard features of the walk-behind scrubber drier B 120 W Bp Dose include the Dose cleaning agent dosing system as well as traction drive and can be fitted with different brush heads.
High-performance (between 170 and 240 Ah) and maintenance-free batteries supply the electric traction drive of our walk-behind scrubber drier B 120 W Bp Dose with sufficient power for long working intervals. The machine is available with a disc head as well as a roller brush head to suit individual requirements. Both versions are also available in different working widths (75 or 90 cm), the version with disc brush head is also available with 110 cm working width. The machine's generous equipment package is also impressive. The brush head and squeegee can be lowered automatically, the contact pressure can be adjusted electrically, the Dose cleaning agent dosing system protects the environment and is cost-effective, whilst the large operator-friendly LCD display provides a clear overview of all functions. Selectable cleaning modes and colour-coded control elements ensure easy operation, whilst the KIK key system provides the best possible security. Standard features include the auto-fill function for efficient filling of the 120-litre tank as well as a tank rinsing system for the dirty water tank.
Features and benefits
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Another practical feature: the squeegee is automatically raised when reversing.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are easily accessible via the programme selector switch.
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- Electrically adjustable contact pressure.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Straight, curved or off-set squeegees
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Types of squeegees: natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted (for sensitive floors), closed (rough floors).
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||120 / 120|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3000|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Brush speed (rpm)||200 / 1200|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||25.2 / 458.7|
|Type of current (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||400|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||126.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1560 x 713 x 1154|