BR 35/12 Bp Pack
Agile, lightweight, quiet: The BR 35/12 C scrubber dryer with its fast rechargeable, high-performance lithium-ion battery, rotating brush head, KART & roller technology and eco!efficiency mode.
Manoeuvrable, user-friendly and easy-to-maintain, the BR 35/12 C scrubber dryer is a highly professional and efficient tool for cleaning small areas and cluttered surfaces. The machine is fitted with a rotatable roller brush head with KART technology (Kärcher Advanced Response Technology), making it perfect for tight corners. Can also clean in reverse if necessary (due to lack of space etc). The new lithium-ion battery has a prolonged running time, making it 3 times more durable than normal lead batteries. It is completely maintenance-free and quick to recharge. The machine's lightweight design helps you to negotiate steps and facilitates transportation. The eco!efficiency mode reduces energy consumption, increases the running time and lowers the volume by around 40%.
Features and benefits
Brush head rotatable by +/- 200° with KART technology, allowing the machine to be steered. For easy negotiation of curvesExtremely manoeuvrable and effective – ideal for areas with a lot of furniture. The brush is always transverse to the direction of travel. The suction bar reliably absorbs the water in every corner. If necessary, cleaning and vacuuming can also be done in reverse.
Includes high-performance lithium-ion batteryCompletely maintenance-free despite a service life that is three times longer than conventional batteries. Interim or partial charging is also possible where necessary. Quick charging (full in three hours, half full in one hour).
Compact deviceDriving away from the wall is possible at a 90° angle. No protrusions from the device; easy handling.
Very low machine weight
- 35% lighter than comparable devices.
- Can easily be carried over steps, thresholds or stairs.
- Simplified transport in vehicles.
Handlebar can be folded down
- Compact storage.
- Can also be transported in small vehicles.
- Ergonomically adjustable for different operator sizes.
Includes high-performance on-board charger
- The charger is always there; charging is always possible.
- Can be fully recharged in three hours or semi-charged in one hour. Interim charges are possible at any time.
- Charger automatically switches itself off. No energy consumption in standby operation.
- High contact pressure for removing stubborn dirt.
- Very good even on rough floor coverings or for cleaning crevices.
- Uniform cleaning result.
Includes Sweeping function
- Efficiently sweep, scrub and vacuum in a single procedure.
- Vacuums small stones, splinter of wood and other small parts.
- For optimal operation of the suction bar.
|Brush working width (mm)||350|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||450|
|Rated input power (W)||500|
|Battery (V/Ah)||25.2 / 21|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||12 / 12|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||80 - 150 / 6 - 12|
|Brush speed (rpm)||700 / 1500|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1050|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||35|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||36|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||890 x 420 x 1090|
- Roller brush
- Two-tank system
- Battery and charger included
- Variable contact pressure
- Transport wheels
- Squeegee, straight
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.