The WD5 is powered by an 1800-watt motor and features a top mounted filter that doesn't need to be removed for wet cleaning. The filter can be easily accessed without recirculating dust.
Karcher’s WD5 provides powerful, convenient cleaning performance and unrivaled filtration technology. A top mount filter location means easy, sealed access to the filter without recirculating dust. The built-in blower quickly moves dirt and debris from hard-to-reach areas. The 1800-watt motor delivers superior air flow into 6.6 gallons of usable wet or dry capacity. Durable construction for years of use. Includes hose, extension wand, crevice tool, hand grip nozzle, standard floor nozzle, pleated filter and fleece bag. German Engineering. 100% Quality Tested.
Features and benefits
Patented filter removal technologyQuick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry vacuuming without filter replacement.
Newly developed: floor nozzle and suction hoseFor the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
Removable handleDifferent nozzles can be directly attached to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming – even in confined spaces.
Excellent filter cleaning
- Strong pulse air streams move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- The full suction power is quickly restored.
Practical blower function
- Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
Practical parking position
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible suction hose, power cable and accessory storage.
Patented 3-in-1 carrying handle
- Convenient machine transport.
- Quick and easy container opening, closing and emptying.
|Energy use (W)||1100|
|Container capacity (l)||25|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||120 / 60|
|--||* Measured at the suction tubes according to the IEC 60312 standard.|
- Outdoors & garden
- Hobby room
- Entrance areas
- Interior car cleaning
- Large amounts of water