Our employees are our most valuable asset: they contribute to our company’s success by working with the utmost commitment every day. But top-class performance is only possible when your professional and personal circumstances are conducive to this, which is why we support our employees with a wide range of attractive benefits, both day-to-day and at every stage of life. Discover what we can offer.
Health & welfare
Karcher’s robust benefit package for all regular full-time employees includes the following company sponsored programs:
- integration with government programs
- Dental care
Additionally, Karcher’s benefit package includes the following company paid benefits:
- Basic Life & AD&D. Kärcher provides a benefit that is 1 times your annual compensation to a maximum of $225,000.
- Disability. Kärcher provides both Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage which replaces a portion of your income if you are unable to work due to pregnancy or serious health condition.
- Optional Term Life and AD&D covering employees and dependents.
Kärcher is committed to the Health and Wellness of employees. Regardless of your family status, your interests in life, or the type of job you have, few things are as important as your health. Protecting employee’s health helps keep us productive and successful.
Wellness initiatives vary somewhat from one Karcher location to another. Some of the current wellness initiatives Kärcher offers are: walking programs, Yoga, Boot camp, Body Blast, nutritional classes, reduced rate gym memberships, sponsored local running events, annual weight management challenge, on-site flu clinics and tobacco cessation assistance.
Financial plan benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) – You are eligible to participate in the RRSP the first of the month following 3 months of employment. You may contribute to the plan through pre-tax payroll contributions. Karcher will match 50% of your contributions up to 3% of your base salary.
- Vacation Time
- An average of 11 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $5250 per year.