Scrubber drier B 80 W
Walk-behind scrubber drier (80 l) with traction drive. Ideal for 1,500-3,000 m². Configuration example with contra-rotating roller brushes with sweeping function and 65 cm working width.
B 80 W Bp scrubber drier for diverse battery types (24 V, 170-240 Ah). With roller brush system (including pre-sweep function for coarse particles), fully automatic squeegee raising and lowering function, 65 cm working width, large LCD colour display, traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back as well as auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version, Dose cleaning agent dosing system or 55 cm working width.
Features and benefits
Four batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free 180 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 240 Ah (C5).
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Practical: squeegee is raised automatically when reversing.
Brush head with rollers
- With 65 or 75 cm working width.
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles. To prevent blockages on the squeegee.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Extra quiet and thus optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be adjusted electrically.
- Perfect adjustment of the contact pressure to the cleaning requirements.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
Traction driveTraction drive
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||80 / 80|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2700|
|Brush speed (rpm)||600 / 1400|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||375|
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||max. 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||575|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 240|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||63|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||129|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1550 x 809 x 1154|
- Roller brush
- Sweeping function
- Traction driveTraction drive
- Battery type, Maintenance-free
- 2-tank system