Scrubber drier B 60 W Bp (disc)
Diverse. Efficient. Quite. Fully configurable walk-behind scrubber. Efficient cleaning has a new name: The B 60 W Bp. Not only is this machine economical, it also performs well in on large surface areas.
Contact pressure adjustment: The contact pressure can be manually adjusted to various settings. The advantages are clear: no risk of burn-in effects on sensitive floors; reduced motor power consumption – for longer battery operation; less brush or pad wear. Intelligent keys: the KIK system (Kärcher Intelligent Key) Two keys, two colors: gray for supervisors or programmers and yellow for operators. Access rights for the yellow key can be granted with the gray key and settings such as driving speed, brush speed, operating language (16 to choose from) can all be programmed, assisting in reducing operating errors. eco!efficiency mode extends the battery operating time by up to 30%. The reduction in the power of the suction turbine and brush motors is only minimal. On smooth floors in particular, a lower turbine power is normally adequate for achieving perfect results. In eco!efficiency mode, sound is also decreased to 61 dB(A) (when using the D65 head), perfect for low noise environments, such as hospitals and schools. Tank rinsing (optional accessory) The B 60 W can also be provided with an integrated tank rinsing system. The dirty water tank can be cleaned via a nozzle system.
Features and benefits
Four batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5), maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free or low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with disc system
- Different working widths available from 51 to 65 cm.
- Simple brush replacement in seconds: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be set to five different levels.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse drive in battery operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Individually configurable device
- Equipment features are freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Efficient solution.
|Brush working width (in)||22 / 26|
|Working width, vacuuming (in)||37|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (gal)||15.85 / 15.85|
|Max. area performance||20989|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2100|
|Traction motor (W)||300|
|Weight without battery (lbs)||249.12|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||59.84 x 29.37 x 45.16|
- Disc brush
- Battery type, Maintenance-free
- Tank-in-tank construction style