Scrubber drier B 80 W Bp (disc)
Walk-behind scrubber drier with traction drive. Ideal for cleaning floors at 23,000-32,300 ft²/hr. Configured with disc brushes and sweeping function of 26-30" working widths.
The B 80 W Bp battery-operated scrubber drier offers a variety of battery options (24 V, 225, 260 Ah and 255 Ah AGM). With brush head and disc brushes, fully automatic squeegee raising and lowering function, 30" working width, large LCD color display, traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Additional features include: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back as well as auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank.
Features and benefits
Four batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free 180 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 240 Ah (C5).
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Practical: squeegee is raised automatically when reversing.
Brush head with disc system
- With 65 or 75 cm working width.
- Simple operation: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Extra quiet and thus optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- Electrically adjustable contact pressure.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
|Brush working width (in)||26 / 30|
|Working width, vacuuming (in)||37|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (gal)||21.13 / 21.13|
|Max. area performance||24219|
|Brush speed (rpm)||210|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||575|
|Weight without battery (lbs)||29322|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||63.66 x 31.89 x 45.43|
- Disc brush
- Traction drive
- Battery type, Maintenance-free