High pressure washer HDS 3.5/23-4 M Eg
HDS 3.5/23-4 M – the most powerful 3-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher middle class. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, (200–208 V), 2 cleaning agent tanks and service electronics.
Uncompromising across the board: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 3.5/23-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner with water-cooled, 4-pole electric motor (200–208 V) is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher middle class. An innovative eco!efficiency mode as well as a precise cleaning agent dosing unit and the optimised burner engineering reduce environmental pollution and also benefit your wallet, whereas the patented nozzle technology, ceramic piston, turbo blower as well as the excellent pump efficiency ensure the best cleaning results. The operability, which is characterised for example by an intuitive dashboard, LED displays, as well as a clever mobility concept that makes handling the machine and its transport extremely easy is also optimal. What's more all service and maintenance work is also simple as all components are easily accessible and operating data can be calledup easily at any time.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 208 / 60|
|Flow rate (l/h)||450 - 790|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 159 / 3 - 15.9|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||6|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||5.5|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||189.6|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||201.6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Pressure cut-off
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of production facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities