IVR 100/16 Pp Pf*CUL
The pneumatic drive of the IVR 100/16 Pp allows for extremely low air consumption in noise sensitive areas. Enjoy non-stop operation and complete use of the filter capacity.
Non-stop operation of the pneumatic IVR 100/16 Pp industrial vacuum allow you to efficiently vacuum each day. No moving internal parts greatly minimize maintenance. This machine is ideal for both intermittent and continuous operation. At only 70 dBA, this machine can be used in noise sensitive areas anytime of the day. Kärcher's air-operated industrial vacuums offer operators tremendous versatility, all in a safe and powerful overall package.
Features and benefits
Easy filter cleaning thanks to manual shaking mechanism
- Regular manual operation of the shaking lever guarantees constantly high suction power.
Durable, washable pocket filter for continuous operation and large suction volumes
- Uninterrupted vacuuming at constantly high suction power without reduction in filter effect.
- Welded seams guarantee long service life of pocket filter.
Easy and safe emptying system without removal of drive head
- Set-down trolley and rolling container enable ergonomic emptying.
Equipped for dust class M for high occupational safety
- Dust class M filter engineering for safe vacuuming of hazardous dusts.
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||37.5 / 135|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||500 / 50|
|Container capacity (l)||100|
|Filter area (m²)||1.75|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||113|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||113|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||915 x 760 x 1581|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- For vacuuming smaller quantities of fine swarf and fine or hazardous substances (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³)