High pressure washer HDS 5.0/30-4 S Ec
The powerful HDS 5.0/30-4 S hot water high-pressure cleaner offers a high flow rate and optimised burner engineering for economical operation.
HDS 5.0/30-4 S: this entry-level machine in the Super class of Kärcher hot water high-pressure cleaners is characterised by a high water flow rate, meaning that it can even be operated with a second spray lance. The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. The high-pressure cleaner is intuitive to operate and transport, and thanks to the eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and precise cleaning agent dosing, it is also highly efficient and environmentally-friendly. The patented nozzle technology, 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and the turbo blower, among other features, ensure an outstanding cleaning performance, while operational safety is guaranteed at all times by precise exhaust monitoring. The robust, corrosion-resistant chassis can also withstand tough applications easily and is simply and conveniently constructed. This allows easy access to all of the important components and ensures that operating data can always be retrieved easily.
Features and benefits
- In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
- Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- Spacious storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation.
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Clearly arranged centrally at the control panel (HDS 13/20)
- Filling level indicators for fuel, cleaning agent and system care.
- Integrated elapsed time counter.
|Flow rate (GPM)||2.6 - 5|
|Working pressure (PSI)||450 - 3000|
|Connection load (A)||21|
|Motor rating (hp)||11|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (in)||51 x 27 x 33|
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 460 / 60|
- Fuel shortage protection
- Exhaust gas thermostat
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation on the machine
- Pressure cut-off
- Dry-running protection
- 4-pole engine (low-speed machine)
- Steam stage
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Calcification protection
- Two cleaning agent tanks
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems