Battery-operated vacuum cleaner T 9/1 Bp
The extremely powerful T 9/1 Bp battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner gives impressive cleaning results just like mains-operated dry vacuums. Quiet, rugged wireless machine with lots of accessories.
Our new battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner T 9/1 Bp effortlessly combines cordless flexibility with the performance and cleaning quality of a mains-operated dry vacuum cleaner. The high-performance lithium-ion battery has a runtime of 24 minutes (46 minutes with eco!efficiency) – enough time for intensive cleaning. The battery can be changed quickly and easily at any time as required so that extended work intervals are possible. The robust and low-noise machine is customised to the needs of hotels and retailers and can also be used when the area is open to the general public. The battery-operated dry vacuum cleaner is also suitable for building service contractors or transport operators – for example, for fast intermediate cleaning of the vehicle. The accessories are included as standard. A battery, a quick charger, as well as a tearproof fleece filter bag, which compared to traditional paper filters can absorb twice the amount of dirt.
Features and benefits
- The eco!efficiency mode reduces the machine's energy requirements and noise level, and also extends its battery life.
- The ergonomic bend sits comfortably in the hand and allows fatigue-free working over long periods of time.
Ergonomic carrying handle
- The ergonomic carry handle with suction tube storage is designed for easy and convenient transport including accessories.
Operation using foot switch
- No need to bend down.
|Container capacity (l)||9|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||7.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||10.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||419 x 325 x 381|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Telescopic suction tube, standard
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Washable nylon filter (main filter)
- Switchable floor nozzle, 290 mm
- Clip system for hose extension
- Upholstery nozzle
- Crevice nozzle
- Protection class, II