Hard floor cleaner FC 3 Cordless
The FC 3 Cordless cleans floors with a constant supply of fresh water thanks to the innovative self-cleaning function. Its streamlined product design means it can also reach under furniture without difficulty.
Non-stop cleaning with fresh water? The FC 3 Cordless with innovative self-cleaning function makes it possible – say goodbye to the conventional mop. The rotating rollers are constantly wetted with fresh water while the collected dirt ends up in the dirty water tank. The device leaves floors up to 20 per cent* cleaner than conventional mops. Thanks to its slimline shape, the FC 3 Cordless not only reaches easily under furniture but it also saves storage space. It even features a swivel joint for effortless cleaning of corners and edges. The floor drying time is only around 2 minutes, making it perfectly suitable for use on all types of hard flooring (including parquet, for example). The powerful lithium-ion battery ensures maximum freedom of movement, as cleaning is no longer tied to a power outlet. And the intuitive LED display provides continuous feedback on the battery charge state.* The FC 3 Cordless achieves up to 20% better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with floor cloth cover in the "Wiping" test category. Refers to average test results for cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.
Features and benefits
Permanent wetting of the rollers from the fresh water tank and innovative self-cleaning functionAlways clean with fresh water. Dirt is not merely moved around, but is picked up and disposed of in the dirty water tank.
Slimline product design and floor head with swivel jointEffortless cleaning under furniture and around objects. Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Automatic water removal from the rollers and wide range of cleaning and care agents availableSuitable for all hard floors – including parquet, laminate, stone and plastic. Low residual moisture means that floors can be walked on again after approximately 2 minutes.
Approximately 20 minutes of battery life from the powerful lithium-ion battery
- Maximum freedom of movement when cleaning thanks to being independent from power outlets.
- No need to constantly plug/unplug, for ultimate convenience when cleaning.
- Three-stage LED display acts as an intuitive battery level indicator.
High-quality microfibre rollers
- Mounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy.
- Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
Innovative drive system
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
- No scrubbing by hand necessary.
Parking station with roller storage
- Practical storage and parking of the device and rollers.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Area performance per battery charge (m²)||approx. 60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (ml)||360|
|Dirty water tank capacity (ml)||140|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Floor drying time (min)||approx. 2|
|Battery voltage (V)||7,2|
|Battery running time (min)||approx. 20|
|Battery charging time (h)||4|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||2,4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||4,2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||305 x 226 x 1220|
- 2-tank system
- Pair of universal rollers, yellow
- Floor cleaning Universal RM 536 30 ml
- Parking station with roller storage
- Battery charger
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- For hygienic cleaning jobs in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
- Also suitable for sealed, oiled and waxed parquet